Clinch Gear proudly supports mixed martial artists in nearly every organization throughout the world, from local events to some of the most prestigious internationally televised shows. We also support select events.
Our criteria for determining sponsorships is as follows:
- National Television Exposure. We actively engage in paid opportunities to work with athletes in televised events, with an emphasis on live cable (Fox Sports Net, HD Net) and premium network (Showtime) broadcasts with national or international exposure. Events appearing on regional television broadcasts will also be considered.
- Exclusivity. We require that all Clinch Gear-sponsored athletes wear our apparel from head to toe (hat, shirt & shorts), as well as their cornermen (hats & shirts). We do not allow competing sponsor logos on our apparel.
- Relationships. We typically choose to support athletes representing gyms that carry Clinch Gear products in their pro shop. In the case of non-televised local and regional event, for which we provide product-only sponsorships, our wholesale relationships are often the determining factor in sponsorship decisions. So, if your gym sells Clinch Gear products, have the gym owner contact us on your behalf.
- Character. We seek to work with athletes who will represent the Clinch Gear brand with integrity and embody the core values of our company.
- Budget. We maintain a strict budget, so we are able to give greater consideration to sponsorship inquiries that give us the longest lead time prior to the proposed event.
We invite all athletes and/or their representatives to submit sponsorship requests using the form below. Due to the overwhelming number of sponsorship requests we receive, we will only reply if the opportunity is of interest. However, we do keep all inquiries on file for future consideration.